Monday, December 14, 2009

Hello, Chaos!

Hello you.

Why are we here? What is the meaning of life? Is there a God? Is there Truth? These are profound questions that have plagued philosophers of all ages, questions so troubling many have gone mad in search of answers for... questions that I will not address here. This blog is not about finding truth; it's about creating and warping it... watching it rise and watching it fall and laughing along the way. Laughing as you make it happen.

I am restless on all levels. No one explanation or view point really does it for me. I have my favorites, of course, but I prefer switching around, feeling them concurrently, and pursuing (and perusing) new ones at a whim. My home base is not a single reality, but a feeling of what I can only refer to as my Self... or Will... or... or whatever other buzz words are trendy at the time. I accept that they are most likely illusory, but with everything else I weigh them by their usefulness and they have proved themselves repeatedly. Their realizations are where I keep my feet.

Through this blog, I seek to chronicle and share my experiences exploring new realities along with my research and personal techniques. Read this as "scrambling brains."

Obligatory warning to make my stuff seem potent: As I had said, I will go over techniques I either hypothesized or practiced. Please, do not take my techniques seriously. I have no idea what I'm doing and it's probably best that only one of us gets hurt along the way. Actually, you should take this as a guide of what not to do.

Hail Eris,
Phi.

No comments:

Post a Comment