Thursday, December 17, 2009

Brain Sync - Sound Sleep - Delta waves

The following is some random exploration, not related to any current shift. The session took place on The 60th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3175. Actually, I don't remember for sure.

12am: For this session I will be playing "Brain Sync - Sound Sleep - Delta waves" as I try to fall asleep. I am alone. It's cool, around the low 60s and the heat is on, but my walls leak heat. I am exhausted. Haven't had full sleep in weeks. Alarm is set for 8:30am. Water pump can be heard in the distant background. As for weather... cold.

12:03am: I begin. Laptop is next to me on the right playing the planned song.

.........

12:13am: I turn off the music. It was really freaking irritating.

Conclusion: Horrible experience, but may have been better if headphones were involved. May give another chance later.

Hail Eris,
Phi.

No comments:

Post a Comment